We are remaining open to ensure that your pets can get the care they need. We’ve made changes to the way we run our surgeries to keep us all as safe as possible.
We will only be seeing your pets if they are unwell, or for kitten and puppy vaccinations. We're postponing non-essential surgery (such as dog neutering) and consultations. In line with recent RCVS advice, routine revaccinations for adult dogs with an up-to-date vaccination history can be postponed for up to 3 months.
If your pet needs treatment, please telephone as usual for an appointment or advice. We may be able to offer a scheduled consultation with a vet over the phone. There are no open ‘drop-in’ clinics running at this time.
Our branch surgery in Robertsbridge is closing from today. We are also closing our Pet Grooming Parlour at present.
Please take care if you need to visit us:
- please do not visit us if you are in self-isolation or have any possible COVID symptoms (cough or fever) or are feeling unwell. Call our surgery for advice.
- please order any repeat medicines, wormers or flea treatments by phone, and pay in advance to speed your visit when you come to collect.
- when you arrive at the surgery, telephone us (or pop into reception if this isn't possible), and then wait in your car or outside until the vet is available.
- please come alone with your pet if you can.
- please use our gel dispensers when you enter & leave, and keep a safe distance (at least 2m) from staff and other pet owners.
Thanks to everyone for your understanding
The team at Senlac Vets