We are remaining open to ensure that your pets can get the care they need. We’ve made changes to the way we run our surgeries to keep us all as safe as possible.
We will only be seeing your pets if they are unwell, or for kitten and puppy vaccinations. In line with recent RCVS advice, routine revaccinations for adult dogs with an up-to-date vaccination history can be postponed for up to 3 months.
UPDATE November 2020. Due to the recent lockdown and increase in cases in the area, we are asking clients to wait outside and to be seen outside wherever possible. We would also ask you to pre order flea and worm treatment, and any medications that can be posted.
If your pet needs treatment, please telephone as usual for an appointment or advice.
Our branch surgery in Robertsbridge is re-opening on 6th July by appointment only and with strict social distancing and hygeine rules in place. Our dog grooming service at Robertsbridge is already open for appointments. Appointments can be made by ringing Sarah Campbell on 01424 772148.
Please take care if you need to visit us:
- please do not visit us if you are in self-isolation or have any possible COVID symptoms (cough or fever) or are feeling unwell. Call our surgery for advice.
- please order any repeat medicines, wormers or flea treatments by phone, and pay in advance to speed your visit when you come to collect.
- when you arrive at the surgery, pop into reception and let us know you have arrived. Then wait in your car or outside until the vet is available.
- please come alone with your pet if you can.
- please use our gel dispensers when you enter & leave, and keep a safe distance (at least 2m) from staff and other pet owners.
Thanks to everyone for your understanding
The team at Senlac Vets