If your pet is due to come to us for any operative procedure, please note the following:
- Please bring your pet to the surgery between 8.30-9.00am – unless told otherwise
- Do not feed your pet from 7pm the previous evening and remove drinking water early in the morning.
- Please ensure your pet is secure on a lead or in an appropriate carrier, clearly identified with all their belongings.
- Dogs: Wherever possible please treat your dog with an application of Advocate, ideally 14days before surgery is anticipated.
- Rabbits, Guinea pigs and Ferrets: These patients may eat and drink normally. Please bring a small quantity of their normal food for the day.
- Your pet will need to come back for a post op check approx. 3 days after the procedure and then 10-14 days later for stitches out – unless told otherwise